Friday, August 8, 2008

Much Needed post

First of all here is the finished fired product of the dog bowls and tattoo coasters.

They turned out pretty well if I dont say so myself.



I coulden't resist this one...he must always butt in if I am not paying attention to him.


At the last art party with Molly we started making these embroidered/ painted hoop painting. Here are mine almost finished. I got threee different sizes and put muslin in one and patterned fabric in the others.






My mom got me the cutest book yesterday!! And it is quite appropriate. It has the most beautiful illustrations!!





Also as I have been working in my classrooms I have noticed that the other teachers are very generous with thier old stuff and always offer it to the art teachers before they throw it away...these amazing magazines were left at the door to my classroom the other day soe Expressions and Cloth Paper Scissors...some other anonymous gifts have been empty bottles of glue ( I will reuse the bottle), old table clothes, and old paint brushes!!



Also I want to share with you this trift store find that my sister gave me...it's a tooth pick holder!!
I will post pictures of my classroom soon!!

1 comment:

Molly Swanson said...

THis was a PHENOMINAL post.