Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yay My internet is working again!!

I am sooooo sorry for the length of time between posts lately, there really is so excuse....but my internet also has been very unpredictable and last weekend when I took photos and uploaded them I sat down to blog and I coulden't sign on to blogger!! Anyways I am getting used my new job as an ART TEACHER of kindergarten through 4th grade at trinity school in Midland. It is going very smoothly... I love it!! The kids are great...some have their difficult moments (for exampl coloring their teeth with a sharpie) but lets face who doesn't. Here are some pictures of my classroom
Where I keep assignments organized
organized supplies
color bulletin board
View from the door
my desk
book shelves
rules
art talk and word wall
chalk board
color wheel
art news
cute vintage owl
cool lanterns

No comments: