Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Story of the Magic Google Eye


Here is the story of the magic google eye, Molly and I were talking on the phone. We were both working on crafty projects in our houses, she was working on stuff for her new etsy shop I was working on a small painting, which I posted before this one. In our own separate houses she found a small google eye, not thinking too much of it she flung it across the room....however it was bizarre because she had not seen or used or bought a google eye in many years. At this very moment I was rolling up my paint brushes in their case and a small google eye appeared underneath the paint brush case. I swear to you it was not there before, I also haven't used a google eye in many many years. Apparently what happened is Molly flung the google eye clear across her living room through the cell phone and it appeared in my work surface. This is defiantly one magic google eye.

1 comment:

Molly Swanson said...

THAT'S SO WEIRD!!! I love this story.